Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holidays are Here!




Life in the fast lane... gonna make you lose your mind! It has been non-stop through Open Enrollment at work and it is still going. Drake and I went to Ohio for Thanksgiving with family and it was great, but non-stop the whole time. We are headed back to Ohio on Friday, 12/15 until 12/19.

Been off track from Weight Watchers, but I am not giving up. Gonna get through these next couple of weeks and back to discipline and walking. I feel good about myself this past year. There have been a lot of changes for me and nothing but positive!!

I love Drake more and more everyday. I have this special bond with him that can not be explained. We plan on having a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! Come on 2007 and 40! I have never been so ready in my life.

No comments: