Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

WOW, it has been one whole year and then some since I have updated this blog. Here is a recap of 2008 and I hope to update my blog more often than once a year!

Drake was sworn in as a US Citizen on January 9th. He was very excited and it was a very emotional day for us both.





I traveled to WI on business for more than a week. Had a lot of snow and went to Green Bay Packers stadium.



Floe turned 13 on February 15th. She is still 'fat and sassy' and also the Princess!



Drake and I went to the 50th running of Daytona 500! We spent 4 days in Titusville celebrating Valentine's day and going to 2 races. We had a blast and plan on going to Daytona 500 this year as well.









Drake and I went to OH to visit Mom on my birthday in March. It was a quick trick and we spent most of the time with Mom in the hospital. She was not doing well at all, but has come a long way and is now in a nursing home and doing well. There was freak snow storm and the first time Drake was actually in the snow!! It was cold, but a good time.





I traveled several times to PA prior to transferring to Provider Communication May 5th. I was definitely happy to not be traveling any longer.

Michele graduated early June and I went to her graduation.



No comments: